General Tryout Week Information
Tryout Week: July 27th – July 31st (all tryout meetings, clinics and evaluations are MANDATORY)
- Parent / Athlete Pre Tryout Meeting
- Monday July 27th
- 6:00 pm in F-Lecture Hall
- At least one parent must attend with the athlete
- This meeting will cover the basic outline of Pinnacle Spiritline including a description of each team, qualifications, financial commitment, time commitment and more!
- An informational Packet will be available on our Spiritline website one week prior to the meeting and will also be distributed at the meeting.
- Must attend Parent / Athlete Pre Tryout Meeting to attend Tryout Evaluation
- Tryout Clinics
- Tuesday July 28th – Thursday July 30th
- 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Contestants will learn all material for tryouts
- Must attend all three days of tryout clinics to attend Tryout Evaluation
- Tryout Evaluations
- Friday July 31st
- 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm (estimated ending time)
- Must have attended the Mandatory Parent / Athlete Meeting and all three days of tryout clinics
- A panel of judges will be present for scoring
Register My Athlete
- *NEW THIS YEAR* Pinnacle Athletics will be using Register My Athlete to complete the athletic packet… everything is online for your convenience!
- This online registration DOES require a a doctors signature from a physical exam (see below for District Physical Information)
- Don’t wait to register your athlete… begin registering NOW for our tryouts in July!
- A complete Register My Athlete application status will be required before participating at Tryout Clinics in July
- Date: April 30th
- Time: 4-7 pm
- Location: North Canyon High School
- Note: If you would rather go to your primary care physician, that is okay! A hard copy of the physical exam packet should be brought to the appointment and signed by the physician
- Physical packets will be uploaded to your Register My Athlete profile
1. Complete your physical exam along with the 2020-2021 Physical Exam Packet (physicians signature required)
3. Attend Mandatory Parent / Athlete Meeting (any additional required paperwork will be distributed for completion this evening)
4. Attend all three Tryout Clinics and Evaluation Day
Until then , Check out our Spring & Summer Clinics!